This article shows the steps necessary to configure a crew timecard that displays the job and phase as a column. When using the clone feature between templates, any job phase combinations from the source template will need to be visible on the target template or the cloned lines will not appear. For example, Monday's template has phase 013100 Superintendent. If a user navigates to Tuesday's template and clones from Monday, the Tuesday template must include phase 013100 Superintendent in order for the lines to appear.
Crew Layout with Daily Job Phase Column
- Navigate to Admin > Manage Crew Layouts
- Move the fields to match the layout shown in the image below
- Navigate to Admin > Manage Crew Templates
- Setup a template for each day of the pay period and ensure the Can Edit checkbox is selected on each template. This checkbox allows users to change the job and phase on the fly.
- The setup is complete!
- Users can change the job and phase while entering the crew timecard by selecting Actions > Modify Columns