HOW TO SUBMIT FOR SIGNATURE ON MY CREW CARD
If you have enabled your crew timecard for signatures you will need to do the following when submitting your crew card:
1) Filter your card to one employee
2) Select Actions, Submit Timecard
3) The below pop-up will appear allowing the employee to sign off on their own card lines
HOW TO SUBMIT AN EMPLOYEE ON ANOTHER CREW CARD
The employee's time will only appear on the crew card it was entered on. You may access another user's card from the Timecard Approval page if you've been given permission (either to enter or to approve). To submit:
- Go to Approval, Timecard Approval
- Be sure to be filtered to "All Timecards" and select "View"
- Once in the timecard you will only have permission to those you have access to.
- Follow steps 1-3 above to submit crew lines with signature.
HOW TO ALLOW USERS ENTERED ON A CREW CARD BY ANOTHER USER TO BE ABLE TO SIGN THEIR OWN CARD
- STEP 1: Either create a new employee in Vista’s PR employee or take an already inactive employee and temporarily make them active.
- STEP 2: Go to Admin > Approval Roles (in your version it is Manage Approval Roles).
- Create a Group with those you want to be able to sign their own card [THOSE WHO SIGN]
- Create a Group with just the inactive employee (who is currently Active) [INACTIVE USER]
- Assign the THOSE WHO SIGN group to Enter Timecards for the INACTIVE USER group
- STEP 3: Make the new employee/the inactive user inactive again. Now your user (everyone in the THOSE WHO SIGN group) will be able to see themselves in the Approval > Timecard Approval Page
NOTE: Each user who will submit their own timecard will need to have access to the crew card in order to do this.