Benefits that only have liability amounts are often not added to the portal for employees to elect. These non-elective benefits are universal and applied to all members of a group. In order to auto apply these benefits, follow the steps in Vista below:
- In Vista, create a HR Benefit Group that will be used only for the benefit codes with liabilities only
- Click the Benefit Code tab and add the benefit codes that every employee will get regardless of an election.
- Open HR Benefit Initialization
- Enter in the Benefit Group created in Step 1
- Enter in an effective date when the benefit should start
- Click Initialize