Approval for time-off can be configured in 4 different ways, depending on your manager approval requirements. The modes are described below:
Single Approver – i.e. Kevin and only Kevin can approver Bob’s time-off
- Use any type of reviewer group and include a single reviewer in the group (not necessarily one-to-one if multiple VA users on a single reviewer)
- Use the Manager field on the User Access Page (true one-one, no proxy)
One Approver from a Group – i.e. Kevin or Adam can approver Bob’s time-off
- Use Invoice Reviewer Group and use 0 for approval sequences
- OR use Timesheet Reviewer Group (approval sequence is ignored)
Parallel Mode – Kevin AND Adam must approve Bob’s time-off
- Use Invoice Reviewer Group and use 1 for approval sequences
Sequential Mode – Kevin, THEN Adam must approve Bob’s time-off
- Use Invoice Reviewer group and set approver sequences as appropriate, starting at 1.
Note: User Access Leave Approval Group (if filled in) takes precedence over – Timesheet Reviewer Group on PR Employees (unless config setting for LeaveIgnoreTimesheetGroup is set to 1 in which case it is ignored completely).