In order to distribute a safety checklist you will first need to go to the Safety Checklists option under the Field Tools tab.
If there is no Safety Checklist option under the Field Tools tab on your portal you will need to add it.
You can do this by going to the Admin tab and then to the portal settings.
Then click on the Job Safety Checklists option in the Portal Modules section.
Once you make it to the Portal Settings for the Job Safety Checklist module, make sure the check box has been selected. Then go back to the home page. If the Safety Checklists option under the Field Tools tab still doesn’t appear try logging off and then logging back in.
Once you have clicked on the Field Tools tab and the Safety Checklists toption, a similar screen should appear.
To distribute safety checklists you must:
- Check the boxes next to the check lists you wish to send.
- Then click on Distribute Checklists.
You must fill out the Distribute Checklists form and here are some helpful tips.
- After typing in an email you must press the + button in order to add them to the list.
- Make sure you have added all wanted recipients by clicking the plus button after each entry.
- Make sure the appropriate attachments are listed under attachments and if you would like to add any additional attachments, you may do so by clicking the + Add Attachment button.
- When you’re all finish just press Send.