- Create a Code for Unpaid time in your HR Code Master under Code Type C
Note: You do not need to create a Leave Code for unpaid time.
- Go to Admin, Portal Settings, Request Time-Off
- Select "Include Non-Paid Option in Leave Request Types"
- In the portal setting "Schedule Code For Non-Paid Leave Requests" enter the Schedule Code you entered in viewpoint.
- User will be able to see "Non Paid Leave" in the Leave Code selection
- Request will route for approval to approving manager
- Request will show-up in HR Resource Schedule