If you use employee data security in Vista, a user with payroll data security permissions needs to be created.
- In Vista, navigate to Viewpoint Administration > Programs > VA User Profile
- Select the Grid Tab and scroll to the bottom of the form
- Enter KDSUser at the bottom of the User Name column and in the User column to the right. Select save at the top of the form.
- You will be prompted with the following dialogue. Select no.
- Navigate to Payroll > Programs > PR Group Master and select the Grid tab.
- For all payroll groups you wish to use in the portal, select the payroll group and then select the Group Security tab
- Select the VPUserName field and press F4. Select KDSUser from the pop-up window. Select Save in the form and repeat for all other payroll groups to be included in the portal.