Review each of these scenarios to see if they are why you can't see your paystubs:
1. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR PAY STUB WAS PRINTED:
By default the portal pulls your paystubs from Vista (either on "PR Check Print" or "PR Direct Deposit Print"
To check to see if your paystubs were printed in Vista go to:
- Payroll, Reports, "PR Drilldown" select the month in question and select "Preview"
- Double click on the employee that is in the PR Group, then click on "Double-click here for details" and see if you there are any paystubs.
2. WHEN IS IT SUPPOSED TO APPEAR IN THE PORTAL?
In the portal go to Admin, Portal Settings, View my Earnings History and check the following setting:
3. ARE YOU ATTACHING PAY STUBS TO THE EMPLOYEE?
In viewpoint, go to Payroll, Programs, PR Company Parameters, Pay info tab and make sure that the "Attache Pay Stub to Employee Pay Sequence is checked.
4. CONTACT [email protected] TO TAKE A LOOK