If you'd like your users to log in to the portal with a Single Sign On (SSO) login, please follow the steps below to enable this login mode.
- On the web server where Keystyle Data Solutions is installed, navigate to the following Keystyle directory: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Keystyle Data Solutions\Keystyle Data Solutions\HRIM\Config'
NOTE: If installed in a different directory, navigate to Keystyle Data Solutions > Keystyle Data Solutions > HRIM > Config
- Rename your SAML certificate 'saml.cert' and place it in the Config Folder
- In the portal navigate to 'Admin' > 'Portal Settings' > 'Security/Login'
- Update the 'Single Sign on URL' with the URL designated by your SAML provider.
- Update the 'URL to redirect to if SSO authentication fails' with a URL of your choice
- Go to Admin > Portal Settings> Security/Login "Login Mode" and change the setting to "4".
Please contact Keystyle Data Solutions if you need assistance setting up a Single Sign On Login.