Open the UD User Defined Lookups form in Vista and copy the existing EMEM lookup. Modify the new lookup as shown below.
- EMEM with (nolock)
- EMEM.EMCo = ISNULL(?,1) and 1 = case when ISNULL(?,-1) = -1 then 1 when EMWI.WorkOrder = ? and EMWI.WOItem = ? then 1 Else 0 END
- LEFT OUTER JOIN EMWI on EMEM.EMCo = EMWI.EMCo and EMEM.Equipment=EMWI.Equipment
- Group By
- EMEM.EMCo, EMEM.Equipment, EMEM.Description
Configure the lookup in Viewpoint by following the steps below.
- Open PR Timecard Entry and click the Field properties on Equipment
- Click the Lookups tab in the field properties window and add the custom lookup created above
- Enter in the parameters as shown in the screen shot below (29,31,32,32)
- Change the load Sequence to 0 and ensure that it is the only 0