If you see the error message below when trying to access your W-2 or 1095-C's, please have your portal administrator follow the steps in this article.
- Navigate to the Web Server where Keystyle Data Solutions is installed
- Open IIS (Internet Information Services Manager)
- Click on Application Pools
- Note the value in the "Identity" column for HRIM (typically "Network Service")
- Right click HRIM in the Sites Folder and select Edit Permissions
- Select the Security tab and ensure that the Identity noted in step 4 is listed in "Group or user names"
- If the HRIM identity is not listed click Edit > Add
- Under "Enter the object names to select", type the Identity name and select "Check Names" to verify that the user exists. You can also use the "Advanced" option to search for the user.
- Click "OK"
Once these steps are followed, check your portal to confirm that the 1095-C documents are accessible from the portal.
If you are still unable to view the 1095-C, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.